We love avocado, but avocados can be made even better when turned into this easy guacamole! We celebrated Cinco de Mayo by this year by loading up on 25 cent avocados.
Click here for some tips on keeping avocados fresh longer!
Quick & Easy Guacamole
A fast and delicious addition to any Mexican fare.
- 1 avocado
- a few spoonfuls of fresh salsa, or a small roma tomato and 1/4 small yellow onion (diced)
- 1/2 tsp dried cilantro
- 1/2 tsp lime juice
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- ground pepper to taste
- In a small bowl, cube and mash your avocado.
- Add fresh salsa (or add diced tomato and onion)
- Mix avocado and fresh salsa (or diced tomato and onion)
- Add onion powder, garlic powder, salt, pepper and lime juice
- Stir all ingredients together
- Serve with chips (or veggies if you prefer)!
2 thoughts on “Quick & Easy Guacamole”